Your Flash Player is out of date, not found or not able to be loaded.
Click here to get latest from Adobe.
- Shisen (Shisen-Sho) is an interesting variation on Mahjong Solitaire.
- The aim of the puzzle is to remove all the tiles from an 18x8 grid containing 36 different tiles, each duplicated four times.
- The rules are simple. Remove matching pairs of tiles where a matched pair has the same face and can be connected by three or less lines.
- The lines cannot pass over another tile but can extend beyond the border of the grid.
- There are unlimited puzzles available and all are solvable.
Return to Funtime game selection.