Your Flash Player is out of date, not found or not able to be loaded.
Click here to get latest from Adobe.
- Hitori an elegant logic puzzle with very simple rules.
- There is a 5x5 letter grid and only words of four or more letters count.
- The puzzle starts with a grid full of numbers and you need to detemine which numbers to "black out" so that there are no duplicate numbers in any row or column.
- There are only two rules determining which numbers may be blacked out:
1. No two black cells may be adjacent either horizontally or vertically.
2. The remaining (non-black) cells must join together to form a single area. In other words, you must be able to move from any non-black cell to another non-black cell moving only horizontally and vertically.
- Please refer to the Help menu inside the game for more information and a solving tutorial.
Return to Funtime game selection.